Sunday, January 8, 2012

Strange Green Lights Seen Falling From The Sky

Recently I had a strange thing happen while driving with my daughter. On the edge of a new year, precisely 2011 at around 11pm on December 31, I was driving on a city street, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash when I did a full turn to view the flash, I saw a green ball falling from the sky. It was clearly green and was descending. I looked but said nothing (I not going to be seeing things in my head like that I thought), then my daughter shouted "Did you see that?". I said, I think so, she said "It was a green fire ball that looked like it fail to the ground". I said yes it was strange. We talked about what it might have been all the way home. Could it had been a meteor that burned before it actually hit the earth? It did not look much like a meteor. As soon I got home I did an internet search to see if anyone else had reported the green ball citing in my area. To my surprise I could find nothing in my area for the time we had seen the green fire ball. But, what I did find was a many citing in other cities states and countries. In fact all over the country. The stories are the same, someone driving or maybe just out for the night sees a green ball falling from the sky, but never sees an explosion or hears any loud bang. Most are equally impressed and know they are not seeing an meteor. If you do a search you'll find many explanations though, none can be substantiated. Many explanations have spiritual connection. The fire balls have been said to be natural phenomenons occurring as a result of natural atmospheric conditions. Well what does that mean? It means something  in the environment caused it naturally. Okay this is like saying the birth of a child is caused by the water sac breaking. Also, the green fire balls are categorized as a UFO. Now this we can all agree on, its' flying, its unidentified, right? One spiritual connection is that there is a war of the angels and the the "dark side" is sending warriors to earth.   Other take a more terrestrial explanations of aliens coming to earth for such a time as to be revealed later. It first reported in New mexico (aren't all extra terrestrial events) in the 1940's. They were first a military concern because of the proximity they wold fall to U.N. governmental research facilities. 
Even though there are said to be conferences convened concerning the green fire ball source, there is no official explanation documented by any research group. Secret conferences were convened at Los Alamos to study the phenomenon and in Washington by the US Scientific Air force Advisory Board, no official public explanation has ever been given from the government either. I just can't say what the lights maybe. It just maybe one of those things that make you either have to completely forget about it, or make you have to do more research until you can better understand it. For me, I'll just say, for now, it is one of those unknowns. There are many things in life that defy an explanation. Therefore, I pick and choose what I let my brain's attention migrates to,(or so I think I do). 

3 comments:

  1. OK! I can say I saw the same thing back in November 2009 in Houston, TX! The reason I post and respond is because no matter what I tell myself I still cant forget it and what ever it was i can't accept the fact that it is nothing.... But for some reason I feel connected to it because after 5 years of seeing this object it still Haunts me and not in a bad way but in a way that makes me want to explore it more... I noticed that no one has commented on this but I felt that I had to so you know you were not the only one! I know your post is more than 2 years old but I know what I saw that night and I even pulled over as I saw it falling from the sky and the same as you I was driving but i was alone.... I remember calling my wife because the size of it looked as if the moon was falling from the sky as I waited for it to make impact with mother earth thinking this was the end ... I know it sounds stupid but as big as it was as it fell straight down from the sky (And I mean Straight Down South no angle no direction just straight down!) I waited for impact but as soon as hit the horizon I waited for the boom and explosion but nothing! Still till this day I think about and maybe will till my last breath... I know what I saw and your not alone... Maybe this post will never find you but you and your daughter are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On 11/18/14 i was out side wen. I seen a green light fall out the sky wen i told my wife in my grandpa they did not belive me the said i seen the Green Lantern and started laughing but it wae not funny to me im tryin to find out if some one knows what it is or can tell me wat it means if so my email is donna42cruz@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just walked my dog and I just seen an orange ball of light which then turnt green while falling from the sky,there was no noise no smoke no nothing,what was it

    ReplyDelete